11 residents of Danghara get food poisoning from pickles; one dies, three others in critical condition

8 months ago Web Desk 0

The accident took place in the village of Mehrgon. Eleven members of two families get serious food poisoning from pickles, according to the Emergencies Committee under the Government of Tajikistan.

 

All of them were taken to a hospital. A 23-year-old man died while three others are in critical condition, Umeda Yusufi, a spokeswoman for the Emergencies Committee, told Asia-Plus in an interview.

 

According to her, the condition of the remaining even people is satisfactory . They are currently undergoing medical treatment at the Danghara central district hospital.

 

Source: Asia Plus