Announcement of registration of media representatives for the Central Asia-Korea Cooperation Forum
10 months ago tngadmin Comments Off on Announcement of registration of media representatives for the Central Asia-Korea Cooperation Forum
The 14th meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Central Asian Cooperation Forum and the Republic of Korea will be held on November 30, 2021 in Dushanbe.
According to this, representatives of domestic and foreign media outlets, please ask that covering information for their participation in this event until 16:00 2 3 November 2021 to the Department of Information and Press Ministry via e-mail email@example.com (phone + 992-37-221-43-69; + 992-37-221-83-95) and provide the following information:
For representatives of domestic and foreign media accredited in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs :
- the name of the reporter;
- name of the media outlet;
- Axis 3,5?4,5 cm (300 dpic, JPEG);
- E-mail address.
For representatives of foreign media not accredited in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs :
- a note from the embassy or a letter from the head of the media on accreditation with a list of members of the delegation, positions and technical equipment;
- Axis 3,5x4,5 cm (300 dpic, JPEG);
- copy of passport;
- information about the mass media;
- CV of the journalist;
- Completed questionnaire (questionnaire, PDF );
- E-mail address.
It should be noted that in order to enter Tajikistan and the venue, media representatives are required to bring a certificate of immunization (2 doses) against COVID-19 and a certificate of non-infection with COVID-19 - the result. have a negative PCR test taken 72 hours (3 days) before the session.
Source: Ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan