Enterprises producing polypropylene sacks and LED lamps launched in Tajik capital

9 months ago Web Desk 0

Enterprises producing polypropylene sacks and LED lamps have been launched in Dushanbe, according to the Tajik president’s official website.

 

The enterprise producing polypropylene sacks (Gayur Pack LLC) has been built by local entrepreneur Akbar Ghulomov.

 

Equipment of German-Austrian company Staringer & Co GMBH has reportedly been installed at the enterprise, which has a capacity of producing 50 million polypropylene sacks per year. The sacks are reportedly disposable, convenient and environmentally friendly.

 

Three enterprises of Gayur produce 2.5 million tons of cement per year. In this regard, the demand for 80 percent of polypropylene sacks produced by Gayur Pack LLC will be used by the company itself and the remaining 20 percent will be offered to other local enterprises and will be exported to other countries.

 

An enterprise producing LED lams – Gayur Korea Technology — has also been built by Akbar Ghulomov.

 

Official opening ceremonies of the enterprises that took place on December 16 were attended by President Emomali Rahmon and Dushanbe Mayor Rustam Emomali.

 

Source: Asia Plus