EXTANTION OF THE DEADLINE – INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
2 years ago tngadmin Comments Off on EXTANTION OF THE DEADLINE – INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online on March 1, 2013.
2. The Republic of Tajikistan has received a loan from the International Development Association toward the cost of Private Sector Competiveness Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the agreement(s) resulting from this IFB: PSC/SIIS, Implementation of the New NBT's ICT Infrastructure for Banking Supervision, which also Includes Procurement of Hardware, Software and Installation of The ICT Infrastructure and Training the Relevant Staff.
3. The State Committee on Investment and State property management of the Republic of Tajikistan now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Supply, Installation and Implementation of the New NBT's ICT Infrastructure for Banking Supervision, which also Includes Procurement of Hardware, Software and Installation of The ICT Infrastructure and Training the Relevant Staff.
4. Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, edition of January 2011, revised June 2014 Procurement Guidelines and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in these Guidelines that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
(i) During the past five years, Bidder must have completed at least three successful contracts involving the development, installation, and provision of technical support for Information Systems of similar functional/technical characteristics and of a comparable scale;
(ii) Bidder should have experience in successful implementation of similar turn-key ICT solution in financial, fiscal or statistical agencies;
(iii) Bidder must demonstrate average annual turnover for two previous years not less than 1.5 times of the proposed Total Bid Price.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from National Bank of Tajikistan and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours from 09:00 to 17:00 hours (Dushanbe time).
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application or/via email to the address below:
107/A Rudaki Avenue, Dushanbe, Tajikistan, 734003
Contact person: Mr. FirdavsKhushkadamov.
The document will be sent by e-mail in PDF format (with relevant annexes in xls, xlsx and doc formats).
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before February 7, 2019 at 15.00 (Dushanbe time).Bids need to be secured by Bid Security in the amount of USD 18,000.00 or equivalent amount in local currency or any other convertible currency. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the address belowat February 7, 2019 at 15.00 (Dushanbe time).
8. The attention of prospective Bidders is drawn to (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in their bids that all software is either covered by a valid license or was produced by the Bidder and (ii) that violations are considered fraud, which can result in ineligibility to be awarded World Bank-financed contracts.
Source: National Bank of Tajikistan