Fire breaks out at Sharqi Ozod printing house in Dushanbe Thursday morning
1 month ago tajikistannewsgazette.com Comments Off on Fire breaks out at Sharqi Ozod printing house in Dushanbe Thursday morning
A fire broke out at the Sharqi Ozod printing house in Dushanbe Thursday morning.
The fire broke out on the 11th floor of the building, which is home for editorial offices of Oila (Family) and Tojikiston (Tajikistan) weeklies run by the Oila Media Holding.
The fire broke out in one of offices at around 10:30 am and all people were evacuated from the building. No injured was reported.
Fifteen fire fighting crews were involved in extinguishing the fire and it was extinguished in twenty minutes.
According to the preliminary data, the fire was caused by electrical malfunction. An investigation is under way.
SOURCE: ASIA PLUS