Meetings of experts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (Police) of the Commonwealth countries
2 months ago tngadmin 0
On March 26 this year, in Moscow, in preparation for the next meeting of the Council of Ministers of Internal Affairs of the CIS member states, scheduled to be held in the Republic of Armenia, a meeting of experts of the Commonwealth of the Commonwealth of Independent States (Militia) was organized by the BCBOP.
The meeting was attended by experts from the Ministry of
Internal Affairs (Police) of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan,
Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
As a result of the meeting, a preliminary draft agenda of the Council of the Ministry of Internal Affairs was agreed, which included questions in the following areas:
– interaction of the CIS member states on issues of issuing certificates for return to persons subject to forced expulsion;
– Activities of the basic organizations of the CIS in the fight against crime;
– exchange of information between the competent authorities of the CIS member states and the CIS bodies in the field of security and law and order in the fight against transnational crime;
– the formation, use and development prospects of the Interstate Information Bank;
– countering the possible use of cryptocurrencies for illegal (criminal) purposes in the territories of the CIS member states.
It should be noted that the deputy director of the Bureau of Coordination of Combating Organized Crime and Other Dangerous Crimes in the CIS from the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan, Militia Colonel Fattozoda Abdusattor Abdukakhor, who made a number of constructive and useful suggestions on the issues discussed, attended the meeting.
Source: Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan