Pamir Energy is looking for a contractor for the construction of a double-circuit overhead transmission line 110 kV Khorog-Sebzor
6 months ago tngadmin Comments Off on Pamir Energy is looking for a contractor for the construction of a double-circuit overhead transmission line 110 kV Khorog-Sebzor
Consequently, within the project, in order to improve the access to energy services in VMKB Tajikistan, Pamir Energy Company announces a tender for the construction of 18km transmission line from 110kV Khorog substation to 110kV Sebzor substation, VMKB, Tajikistan.
1. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures in accordance with the procurement policies of the Pamir Energy Company, SECO, and is open to all bidders.
2. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Pamir Energy Company, Regional Projects Implementation Unit, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below and Pamir Energy can also provide the documents electronically, if required, from March 24th, 2021 between 9-00 to 17-00 hours Dushanbe time.
3. Bid documents can be obtained from Pamir Energy Company in English language by interested bidders upon submission of request to the below mention address.
4. Sealed bids must be delivered to the addresses below in English language no later than May 5th, 2021, 14.00 hours Dushanbe time. If a Tenderer experiences difficulties in timely submission of the Tender at the address stated above, the tenderer shall inform the purchaser accordingly. Electronic submission of the bid will be accepted in this case on an exceptional basis. The receipt of hard copies at the Purchaser (original) and the Consultant (copy) as stated in the Tender Data will be required however during the evaluation period and latest prior to contract award.
5. Pamir Energy Company has the right to accept all or part of the competitive bids:
For details, please contact:
Parviz Mamadziyoev, SECO Project Manager, Regional Implementation Unit (RPIU)
Ofarid Amidkhonov, Head of Regional Projects Implementation Unit (RPIU)
Daler Qubodbekov, Procurement and Contracts Manager of RPIU
[email protected]; and
Sedbegim Mirzosaidova, Procurement officer of RPIU,
Tel/fax: (992 3522) 2 28 10
6. The addresses referred to above are:
Pamir Energy Headquarters in Khorog:
75 Gulmahmadov Str, 736100, Khorog, VMKB, Republic of Tajikistan
Tel/fax: (992 3522) 2 2519 / 2 3383
E-mail: [email protected]
Pamir Energy Office in Dushanbe (for the purpose of the tender)
14 Rudaki Avenue, Serena Business Complex building, Sixth Floor, 734013, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan
Tel/Fax: (992 37) 227 7074
E-mail: [email protected]
Bids submit to:
Attn.: Mr. Amrikhon Raimov, Acting General Director of Pamir Energy Company