Request for Bids Goods
4 months ago tngadmin Comments Off on Request for Bids Goods
1. The OJSC “Pamir Energy Company” has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Tajikistan Rural Electrification Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply of Goods for construction of 27 km 35kV Transmission Line from Surkhsangov to Tekharv in Vanj District in Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Oblast (GBAO), Tajikistan.
2. The OJSC “Pamir Energy Company” now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply of equipment and materials for construction of 27km of 35kV from Surkhsangov to Tekharv village transmission line in Vanj District, GBAO, Tajikistan.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017, August 2018 and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”) (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations, which meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the address given below during office hours 08:00 – 17:00 (Dushanbe time) from Monday to Friday:
Attention: Mr. Amrikhon Raimov, General Director
Address: 75 Gulmahmadov Street
City: Khorog, GBAO
ZIP Code: 736100
Telephone: +992 3522 2 33 83
Electronic mail address:
A complete set of bidding documents will be sent by electronic email in PDF format to all interested Bidders on submission of a written request for bids to the addresses above.”
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14:00 Dushanbe time on March 29, 2023 in English language. Bidding shall have the option of submitting their bids electronically (scanned copies) to the following email address: Procurement.email@example.com with copy to the Purchaser’s e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org . Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address shown below in section 7 at or before 14:00 Dushanbe time on March 29, 2023.
6. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security. The amount of Bid Security required is
$ 13,000 (thirteen thousand USD).
7. The address referred to above is:
State Committee on Investment and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan,