Restrictive measures to be toughened in the North Kazakhstan region from November 9
11 months ago Web Desk 0
“The interdepartmental commission was instructed to take a number of restrictive measures from November 9: impose quarantine in Petropavlovsk with the establishment of checkpoints along the perimeter of the city; establish sanitary checkpoints in settlements where the daily increase will be more than 10 cases; reduce railway transportation in the direction Petropavlovsk – Almaty from seven to three times a week; prohibit stopping inside the area for passenger trains; passengers flying from Petropavlovsk must have PCR certificates with a negative result (no more than three days from the date of issue); suspend the activities of religious organizations, theaters, cinemas, cultural sites, ” reads the statement.
It was also instructed to restrict work on weekdays:
– from 8.00 to 21.00 public catering facilities in the premises, provided that no more than 30 visitors stay at the same time, for facilities with less than 30 seats – no more than 50% of the capacity;
– from 10.00 to 20.00 – trading houses, shopping centers, non-food stores with an area of more than 500 square meters;
– on weekends, catering facilities work only on delivery from 8.00 to 21.00.
In addition, it was instructed to suspend:
– on weekends and holidays, operation of trading houses, shopping centers, non-food stores with an area of more than 500 square meters;
– on Sunday operation of beauty salons, hairdressers, swimming pools, fitness clubs, gyms;
– prohibit offline meetings;
– ensure transfer of at least 80% of employees to a remote work format;
– prohibit admission to airports, railway stations for those who meet and see off people (admitting only with a ticket);
– recommend that people over 65 do not leave their house unless absolutely necessary, except in cases of purchasing food, essential goods, medicines and medical devices;
– increase the coverage of PCR testing.
Source: Asia Plus