Tajik Foreign Ministry reported 28 people killed in conflicts on the Tajik-Kyrgyz border
1 week ago Web Desk 0
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan released a statement giving details of the incidents and the number of casualties as a result of the attack by the Kyrgyz military.
Tajik Foreign Ministry reports 28 deaths:
– On September 14, when Kyrgyz border guards shelled the “Kekh” post of the Border Troops of the State Committee for National Security of Tajikistan in the Vorukh Jamoat of the city of Isfara, two servicemen of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Tajikistan were killed.
– On September 16, Kyrgyz servicemen entered the house of a citizen of Tajikistan in the village of Bogdori, Jamoat Chilgazi, Isfara. The mistress of the house – an elderly woman Makhmudova Munavvarakhon was killed with particular cruelty.
– On September 16, 5 members of one family, including a 6-year-old girl, a 5-year-old boy and a woman in her eighth month of pregnancy, were killed by the fire of the Kyrgyz military in the Jamoat Chorkuh.
– On September 16, as a result of a mortar attack from the Kyrgyz side on the settlement of Khistevarz jamoat, Bobojon, Gafurov district of Tajikistan, two elderly women were killed – citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan.
– On September 16, as a result of a strike by a Kyrgyz UAV on the building of school No. 8 of the jamoat Ovchi Kal’ach, Bobojon, Gafurov district of the Republic of Tajikistan, 6 civilians of Tajikistan were killed.
– On September 16, during the strike of a Kyrgyz UAV on a mosque in the jamoat Ovchi Kal’acha Bobojon, Gafurov district of the Republic of Tajikistan, 12 civilians of Tajikistan were killed