World Cup open to all entrepreneurs in Tajikistan!
4 months ago tngadmin Comments Off on World Cup open to all entrepreneurs in Tajikistan!
The Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) is open for 2022 and is accepting applications until August 31, 2022. The program offers a chance to pitch on a global stage for a share of US$1 million in prizes plus additional investment opportunities and in-kind support. Asia Plus is the official lead organizer for Tajikistan in partnership with local companies and experts. Entrepreneurs from 200 countries are expected to participate globally.
“Asia Plus is proud to host EWC Tajikistan! Our mandate is to empower exceptional startups in various fields to showcase their expertise to the Tajik community and the rest of the world. The competition will be a little different this year. We will be hosting a virtual five-day summit which will include a preliminary competition and the national finals. The Summit will consist of panel discussions, Q&As, interviews, and of course, pitch competitions. We are also encouraging all Tajikistan entrepreneurs who qualify to take advantage of this life-changing opportunity.” – said Umed Babakhanov, CEO Asia Plus.
But EWC is more than just a global pitch competition with a shot at life-changing prizes. It elevates entrepreneurs from all stages—idea-stage, early-stage, growth-stage or beyond— by providing them with tools and resources to grow their venture.
All applicants will receive access to EWC Accelerates, a virtual training program that helps entrepreneurs hone their skills and increase their chances of winning their national competitions and advancing to the Global Finals.
• The EWC online platform also offers all contestants who start an application access to US$1,000 worth of perks.
• All founders who complete an application will receive access to more than $25,000 worth of perks.
• The top EWC100 will receive US$100,000 in in-kind services from partners such as AWS, Freshworks, Google Cloud, Hubspot, Stripe, Zoom and more.
• In Tajikistan, winners will receive National Prizes, which are going to be announced in August 2022.
Since launching in 2019, the Entrepreneurship World Cup has attracted 400,000 registrations from 200 countries and connected founders with over US$3million in cash prizes and another US$256 million worth of perks and free support and services.
Interested entrepreneurs can complete an application here. The National Finals competition for Tajikistan will be held in September 2022. In October, all global finalists will be invited to participate in an intensive, virtual startup bootcamp and the top EWC100 will advance to pitch live at the EWC Global Finals held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in November 2022.
• Applications must be entered on the official platform – entrepreneurshipworldcup.com – to be considered.
• Applications must be entered as a Team, according to the categories of the competition (see ‘Categories’ section below).
• Applications must have a minimum of one (1) representative.
• Team members must be 18 years old, except if applying to the idea stage category.
• Submissions must be the original work solely of the Participating Team.
• Only completed applications will be considered.
• English is the official language of the EWC at the global level.
? Registrations can be completed in any language.
? Applications must be completed in English whenever possible.
? National Organizers reserve the right to accept applications in their country's official language and even conduct their National Finals in that same language. However, all Global Finalists will be competing in English.
? The EWC Global Finals will be conducted exclusively in English.
• Applicants must take all necessary steps to ensure adequate protection of any intellectual property described in their submissions (i.e. appropriate intellectual property filings, patent and copyright notices, etc.).
• The Global Organizers and National Organizers reserve the right to disqualify at any time any submission that, in its judgement, violates the spirit of the competition, its guidelines, processes, Rules or Terms and Conditions.
The Entrepreneurship World Cup is hosted globally by the Global Entrepreneurship Network and Monsha’at.