Request for Bids
4 weeks ago Web Desk Comments Off on Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Republic of Tajikistan
Name of Project: Tajikistan Rural Electrification Project
Contract Title: Supply of equipment materials for construction of distribution networks
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: IDA-D5040
RFB Reference No.: TJ-PE-24/2022-GO-RFB
- The OJSC “Pamir Energy Company” has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Tajikistan Rural Electrification Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply of Goods for construction of distribution networks and connection of consumers to micro-grids in Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Oblast (GBAO), Tajikistan.
- The OJSC “Pamir Energy Company” now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply of equipment materials for construction of distribution networks
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017, August 2018 and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”) (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations, which the minimum qualification criteria.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the address given below during office hours 08:00 – 17:00 (Dushanbe time) from Monday to Friday:
Attention: Mr. Amrikhon Raimov, General Director
Address: 75 Gulmahmadov Street
City: Khorog, GBAO
ZIP Code: 736100
Telephone: +992 3522 2 33 83
Electronic mail address:
A complete set of bidding documents will be sent by electronic email in PDF format to all interested Bidders on submission of a written request for bids to the address above.”
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14:00 Dushanbe time on December 29, 2022 in English language. Bidding shall have the option of submitting their bids electronically (scanned copies) to the following email address: Procurement.email@example.com with copy to the Purchaser’s (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Consultant (email@example.com). Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address shown below in section 7 at or before 14:00 Dushanbe time on December 29, 2022.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security. The amount of Bid Security required is
$ 20,000 (twenty thousand USD).
- The address referred to above is:
State Committee on Investment and State Property Management
of the Republic of Tajikistan,
Address: 27 Shotemur Street
Country: Dushanbe, Tajikistan,734025
Tel: +992 37 221 8384